Introducing the “Attend Concerts, Earn Free Lessons” program!
Updated September 2019
Attending harp concerts and events is an important part of developing as a harpist. For every three harp events/concerts my students attend, I will give one free 30-minute lesson per calendar year.
Qualifying Events and Concerts
- American Harp Society meetings
- Concerts featuring a harpist as a soloist or in a duet
- Concerts featuring a harp concerto
- Harp competitions (participating or attending)
- Masterclass (participating or attending)
- Harp workshops (participating or attending)
- Summer Institutes, harp camps, harp conferences, harp retreats
- Becoming a member of the Minnesota Chapter of the American Harp Society
- The studio recital and rehearsals do not qualify, as I do not consider these events extra-curricular.
- I reserve the right to approve or not approve any events and to cancel or change the program at any time without notice.
- Students lose any outstanding credits when they discontinue lessons.
- One free lesson per calendar year.
- You can start logging credits again starting in the following calendar year.
- You are in charge of keeping track of your own credits and reminding me about them.
Bring a program, a ticket stub, a verbal description, or a written paragraph to lessons to show that you attended the event. When you reach three events/concerts you receive your free lesson for the year. You are responsible for notifying me when you have reached three events/concerts.
Read Stephanie’s Studio Policy.