“Marry Me Now,” a beautiful Scottish tune arranged by Ailie Robertson.
If you are a getting married soon and you have come here looking for music ideas for your wedding, check out some of the other articles I’ve written on the subject:
- Choosing Your Wedding Ceremony Music
- My Repertoire
- Scottish Wedding Music Ideas
- Irish Wedding Music Ideas
- Wedding Processional Songs & Recessional Ideas
- How to Hire a Harpist for your Wedding
- A Harpist: One of the Better Wedding Decisions You’ll Make
- Minnesota’s Nerdy Harpist
- Pedal Harp or Celtic Harp?
Minneapolis professional harpist Stephanie Claussen in concert on October 12th, 2014 in Virginia, MN. In 2014 Claussen received an “Arts Tour Minnesota” grant from the MN State Arts Board to teach and perform throughout Minnesota.
Video and editing by Erin Celeste-Westover and Joshua Duffy.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Minnesota State Arts Board, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.